- Room 305 - My English IV class blog from 2006-2008. This blog became the hub to reach my students' blogs. They used their blog to respond to books, do a shared inquiry into a genre, and as a place to publish their ongoing search for an answer to an inquiry question (a project that replaced my final I-Search paper).
- AP 305 - My AP Literature blog from 2007-2008.
- WNYWP Teen Writing Workshop - This is a blog where students also contribute.
- WNYWP - Our Western New York Writing Project blog, which we use to share news about our organization, discuss writing related issues, and share resources and discussions we find throughout cyberspace.
- English at the 10's - My English 10 class blog. This is simply a hub where I announce stuff, but I use Wikispaces and Google Docs to host assignment sheets and evolving journal assignments. My Mass Media and Film Production blog mirrors this style.
- Cazenovia Creek - This is my family's personal blog. As I said repeatedly throughout the presentation, if you want to learn a tool, you have to use it. This is where my blogging journey began.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.